“If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. (2 Chronicles 7:14, NKJV).
- I pray for FREEDOM, that we might live our lives as unique individuals, free to express our talents and passions without hindrance from government, that freedom of speech and religion would go unrestrained, and that the liberating gospel of Christ might flow unobstructed to people who walk in darkness all around the world.
- I pray for RIGHTEOUSNESS, that a life of wholeness and joy would become the inheritance of my children and my children’s children and their children after them.
- I pray for BOLDNESS, that our land would roar like lions for that is true and right and good, and not bleat like sheep for a false and fleeting security.
- I pray for PEACE, that we would live quiet lives with mutual respect, neighbor for neighbor and nation for nation.
- I pray for WISDOM, that we would quit bashing ourselves against God’s unbreakable truth, and that the Word of God would truly become a lamp to our feet and a light to our path.
- I pray for JUSTICE, that the Divine Hand would restrain and strike down evil wherever it is found.
- I pray for REPENTANCE, that God would break our hearts over a callous disregard for the sanctity of each human life, and over any willingness to build our lives on the sweat of our neighbor’s brow.
- I pray for HONOR, that we would love our neighbors as we love ourselves, and that both would flow from a sense of human dignity as created in the image of God.
- I pray for REVIVAL, that the people of God would be so transformed by the grace of God that an onlooking world would be smitten with Calvary’s love and flow into the family of God.
- I pray for PROSPERITY, that no one would go to sleep hungry or cold, and that great enterprise of world evangelization will flow from our land like a mighty river, leading millions to faith in Jesus Christ, the Savior of the World, and transforming nations into bastions of liberty and wholeness.
- I pray for HOPE, that the darkness of this present world would extinguish neither the preciousness of this life nor the incomparable promise of a coming life, in which there are no more sorrows and no more tears.
Lord, comfort this ache in our hearts today, and heal our land. God Bless the USA.
Through Christ, our Lord,