FREE TO GOOD HOME…
- An adorable little fuzzball (dogspeak for not too smart).
- Playful (dogspeak for relentless).
- Funny (dogspeak for, “he barks at crickets”).
- Loves snuggling on your nap (dogspeak for, “if you don’t, he’ll torment you till you let him”)
- Designer breed malshi (dogspeak for a mutt hybrid we used to have to give away but can now charge hundreds of dollars for)
- Easy maintenance (dospeak for impossible)
- Clean (dogspeak for, “he’s relieved himself three times on our Karastan Dining Room Rug–the one we bought from Marshall Fields in Chicago”)
- Great with kids (actually, he is)
- Easygoing (dogspeak for, you’ll be up 4 times a night with him)
How can this 4 lb, hairy, pork tenderloin, with a brain the size of a macadamia nut, so completely take over our lives?