- Tater tots (frozen)
- Polish sausage–like Hillshire Farm. The more chunks of bone and cartilage and hoof, the more manly.
- Pepper… I mean cayenne red pepper and/or white pepper (like they use at Chu’s)… anything hot
- Cut up the polish sausage into 1/2 L size (L=Lugnut)
- Cover… to avoid an argument with your wife later… (“You spattered polish grease all over the stove!”)
- Fry them till they start to brown, and flip ’em.
- Pepper time… 1/4 L to 1/2 L, depending on U… (U=Ulcer-size)
- Tater-tot time… same amount as polish sausage.
- Keep frying. After they get a little less frozen, smush in half with the end of your flipper tool.
- More pepper time… to bowel tolerance.
- Keep frying.
- Flip during commercials.
- What makes this healthy is that the tater tots soak up all the grease.
- To make it healthier, don’t add salt. (Trust me on this; there’s plenty in the polish sausage).
- Make it crispy.
- Dump it.
- Eat it.
Do not mess with this recipe. It’s perfect as is. Others will be tempted to add green peppers or onions. THESE ARE VEGETABLES!!!! They will girl-up the recipe.