Jump into the comment pool with your answers. I’ll give mine in a couple of days, as long as you give yours. You go first, because I am nothing if not a gentleman.
- Name a phobia that makes your palms sweat.
- What’s your favorite coffee and how much do you spend on it, and what would you do with the money if you weren’t gulping in down?
- What is one of your guilty pleasures?
- Pick only one and tell why: the unlimited use of a personal chef, housekeeper, masseuse, or landscaper.
- What part of your body hurts most?
- What do you do with the retirement account statements that come in the mail?
- Name a worship song you’d like to sing this week at church.
- Would you walk naked down a busy street in your home town, 1/2 mile, for $1,500? Explain.
- When you write your first book, what will it be about?
Confession is good for the soul. Leave a comment. Use numbers. Be brief.