If you’re in Redding, please come to my first ever official book signing. It’s on Valentine’s day, Feb 14, Saturday. There’s a short time window, from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. I’m a little jittery that nobody’s going to show up, so I’m asking you. Bring a friend too!
Here are the details:
- Where: Bibles, Books, and More… the new Christian bookstore in town, next to C.R. Gibbs on Hilltop Drive. (click here for a map).
- What: a book signing. That’s basically where a few authors (there will be four) hang out, chat with people, sell books, and autograph them.
- What book: In case you haven’t heard, I was privileged to publish How To Keep Your Inner Mess from Trashing Your Outer World thru a major publisher. I’m excited, because this was a lifelong dream. I’m more excited, because I am totally sold on the material in the book, and I believe it should be in every Christian’s hands. One guy in my brother’s church told him, “I wish I had this book 30 year ago.”
- When: Saturday, Feb 14, 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- What else: you can check out the book website at www.innermess.com. Complete with pretty whacked-out video. I’ve added some Inner Mess Character Profiles on the Characters page. Check it out. I’ll be adding more soon.
- One last thing: I’ll have a couple of other local signings too, in the future, so if you can’t make this one, there’ll be others. I’ll let you know.
Oh… of course, I’d love to sell out all the books. But even if you have your copy, or don’t plan to get a copy, please stop by just to say hi anyway!
Hope to see you. If not, I’d appreciate your prayers. I’ll let you know how it went!