A big thank you to everyone who participated in the Caption Contest for this picture. With 80 entries, it was tough. So many really good ones! After much agonizing, analyzing, analogizing, and other things that begin with ana-, our impartial panel of judges I has have reached a decision.
First, the runners up… These entries made the final cut. You should be proud of yourselves!!! For your labors, you are the proud winners of A FREE LINK! (CLICK IT, GO AHEAD, RUNNERS UP ONLY). Enter this super-secret password: winner
- Upon reflection, Diego decided that free range cattle branding wasn’t such a “hot” idea after all… (KENNY)
- PERSEVERANCE: The courage to keep putting one foot in front of the other in the face of certain doom. (JOSH)
- If you think this photographer’s interpretation of “the cow jumped over the moon” is original and bold, you should see what he does with Hot Cross Buns. (MATT)
- ‘Where bull movements and bowel movements meet.’ (JOSH)
- Expecting the world to be fair to you because you are a good person is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian. (DONNY)
Are you ready for the big REVEAL? The GRAND PRIZE, FREE, AUTOGRAPHED COPY OF HOW TO KEEP YOUR INNER MESS FROM TRASHING YOUR OUTER WORLD goes to…
ANNE!!!! For her entry:
So, congratulations, and thanks… and Anne, leave a comment below (put your email address in the appropriate box so I get it without revealing it to the world of freaks out there, not that any freaks read my blog, but you never know), and I’ll get you your super-special, gilt-edged, special edition book!!!!